JCAP is one of the leading bumping house in the world, we have patented Cu pillar bump technology to serve our globe customers, Copper (Cu) pillar bump is a next generation flip chip interconnect which offers advantages in many designs while meeting current and future ROHS requirements. It is an excellent interconnect choice for applications such as Transceivers, Embedded Processors, Application Processors, Power Management, Baseband, ASICs, and SOCs where some combination of fine pitch, ROHS/Green compliance, low cost and electromigration performance are required.
• Fine pitch capable down to 50 μm in-line and 40 μm/80 μm staggered
• Cost reduction achievable in many designs by reducing substrate layer counts
• Superior electromigration performance for high current carrying capacity applications
• Compatible with bond pad opening/pitch and pad metallization of die designed for wire bond which enables quick time-to-market for conversion to flip chip
• Lead free bump cap on copper pillar for green solutions
• Available with and without re-passivation
• Qualified for advanced silicon node Low-k devices
• Small fillet requirement for underfill enables more aggressive
• Besides Cu pillar bump , JCAP also supply Solder bump, Au Bump and ENIG service.